Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My passion is vintage fashion {illustrations, that is!}















{illustrations via erlikh}

Illustrator: Eduard Erlikh

Do you love these mouth watering fashion prints or what?! They were created by Russian-born New Yorker Eduard Erlikh, a renowned artist and illustrator. His drawings are simple and clean, but he achieves his masterpieces by layering coat after coat of watercolors {I've read that it's about 20 coats per illustration}. Maybe that's why it appears his drawings are liquid dreams ready to "run" off the pages. I have but two words to describe this creative genius' works -- fluid and flawless.

3 comments:

Jennifer Fabulous said...

These are so gorgeous! I want to put them up on my walls! :)

Diva said...

It is truly an art to draw fashion. Beautiful images!

Anonymous said...

This is one of my fave posts so far! I love the one with the yellow backgroud/black and white polka dot shirt the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...